Tuesday 16 October 2012

Where am I 2

So, after creating part 2 of my laser pen dreeeeam, I decided to have a look back over earlier notes such as the point about not finding myself (no spiritual journey, and especially no video evidence of me skulking around lost on a beach deeply searching for the answers to my soul and my being upon this vast planet, centre of my universe, blacker than black, lost to oblivion, mid life crisis movie. Just couldn't find my blog by searching google)
Well I figured I would have another look since I now have more than one little bla bla blog and to my joy there I was. I searched welcometothespa, It did suggest it with spaces in but I said "no google, no, I want no spaces since that is how I first presented it to you", and after 3 Twitter accounts and 2 other things I was listed 3 times.
A litte bit of a victory for me I think... Well not really a victory more an advancement that was obviously going to happen, things grow they get noticed more. No, I think a true victory would be when you search your own full name and you are the first result even when you search google images, maps and shopping! We've all done it, if not then you should, you might be first. You never no unless you try.
It isn't difficult to turn IMPOSSIBLE into I'M POSSIBLE. (thank you gitaroo man, "the last gitaroo is mine! Can I eat it?)

I am off to buy a new copy of Gitaroo Man on whatever platform it is availble now.

A A


No comments:

Post a Comment