Tuesday 16 April 2013

RALPH! It's not coming back!

Here is Ralph, in case you missed him last time.
















I doubt his name really is Ralph but I still laughed, RRRRRalph!

Djoo know what else isn't going to be coming back? Our planet.
I think we are getting to the point of complete oblivion - he looked at me funny, he called me names, he hit my sister, she threw a stone at me, he broke my bike, she broke my fingers, she stabbed my leg, he cut my leg off, he killed my dog, he killed my sister, he killed my family, she burned my house, he blew up my street, he invaded my town, she wants my land, he held my people hostage, she killed everyone in my city, he sent in tanks, she sent in jets, he fired guns, he fired cannons, she fired missiles, he fired missiles, he fired nukes, she fired nukes.... nobody else did anything ever because everyone is now dead. Shall we rebuild? No... lets not, it's all melted anyway.

No Dinosaurs, you had your chance.
I wonder if the Dinosaurs came back, would they use our dead bodies for fuel? I hope so.

A A

No comments:

Post a Comment